Every Full Moon ⚬ Donation-based
Incorporating ritual, storytelling, mystic inquiry, embodiment exercises and group discussion, the monthly full moon gathering is a space to commune, to play, to listen, and to build a stronger sense of purpose and empowerment within ourselves. We gather to grow our intuitive faculties and explore ways to stand stronger in our individual power, while also holding space for one another and the world.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 60 minutes online via Zoom.
- To ensure the trust and integrity of the gathering, please be present at the opening invocation (no latecomers admitted) and, barring any emergencies, stay until the end.
- I will speak on the month’s topic and lead us through one or more group meditations, rituals, intuition-building and embodiment exercises, journaling prompts, etc.
- At the end we’ll pass the “talking stick” to anyone who wants to share. You can voice needs, share your experience or just be a friendly ear for others.
- As a member of a gathering, you aren’t required to perform for the group in any way. You can keep your audio on mute for the duration to create a more private experience for yourself. In order to maintain a sense of trust in the group, though, you are expected to participate in the exercises.
- This is a sacred circle of trust and connection, but it’s not formal or solemn in any way.
With all the change and uncertainty in the world, we require community, we require ritual, so that we can process our fears, anxieties and awakenings. These gatherings are meant not so much as a “retreat” from the challenges of the day, but as a supportive space to face the present moment exactly as we are. I believe showing up for ourselves and each other in this way is how we build the future we all deserve.
Sign up for the museletter to get updated on the next gathering.
A monthly dive into current cosmic and cultural trends, a link to the Full and New Moon Gatherings, special offers, invites and info on some of the most captivating artists, activists & magic-makers working today.
Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation.Wendell Berry
*Photo by Ganapathy Kumar