Every Full Moon ⚬ Donation-based
Incorporating ritual, storytelling, mystic inquiry and embodiment exercises, the monthly full moon gathering is an online space to play, to listen, and to build a stronger sense of purpose and empowerment within ourselves. We gather to grow our intuitive faculties and explore ways to stand stronger in our individual power, while also holding space for one another and the world.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 60 minutes online via Zoom.
- To ensure the trust and integrity of the gathering, please be present at the opening invocation (no latecomers admitted) and barring any emergencies, stay until the end.
- I will speak on the myths and symbols associated with the month’s topic and then lead us through any or all of the following: meditation, ritual, an intuition-building exercise, a journaling prompt, a guided visualization, etc.
- At the end I’ll pass the “talking stick” to anyone who wants to share. You can ask questions, share your experience or just be a friendly ear for others.
- As a member of a gathering, you aren’t required to perform for the group in any way. You can keep your audio on mute for the duration to create a more private experience for yourself. In order to maintain a sense of trust in the group, though, you are expected to participate in the exercises.
- This is a circle of trust and connection, but it’s not formal or solemn in any way.
- I started these gatherings just after the lockdown in Spring, 2020 and we’ve been going strong ever since. There are usually between 10 to 25 ppl per gathering. Most donate $10-25 but there’s a place in the circle whether you donate or not. You’re welcome exactly as you are.
With all the change and uncertainty in the world, coming together in an intentional space like this is essential for processing our fears, anxieties and awakenings. These gatherings are meant not so much as a “retreat” from the challenges of the day, but as a supportive space to face the present moment exactly as we are. I believe that showing up for ourselves and each other in this way is how we’ll build the future we all deserve.
Sign up for the museletter to get updated on the next gathering.
A monthly dive into current cosmic and cultural trends, a link to the Full and New Moon Gatherings, special offers, invites and info on some of the most captivating artists, activists & magic-makers working today.
Some favorite emails:
Thank you again for bringing us all together. It truly resonated deeply and I'm very grateful.
That was on fire! I loved it and felt so much empathy for each one in the circle and all of humanity and I felt held. Thank you.
When we started, I felt like a set of frayed wires that just couldn’t stop sparking everywhere. When you led the meditation, I found myself slowing down. It was a nearly impossible feat just minutes before.
It was especially meaningful and helpful to me, and I believe was a catalyst for opening up something that has been stuck for a very long time inside of me.
The space you created was great. Thanks for your wisdom and perspective.
Thank you for the lovely gathering! Feeling that full moon release this morning! Powerful dreams.
It was really wonderful and moving - thank you for doing it!
Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation.Wendell Berry
*Photo by Ganapathy Kumar