Full Moon Gathering
Creative embodiment, meditation, ritual, storytelling, journaling and more, the Full Moon Gathering is a safe and intentional space to re-enchant our lives and reawaken to the magic and power within. The registration link is included in the monthly museletter.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 60 minutes online via Zoom at 6PM PST on the night of the full moon.
- Come to one or many, each gathering is unique and self-contained.
- In the beginning, I speak on the myths, symbols and stories associated with the month’s theme and lead us through a series of meditations, journaling prompts and visualizations to explore how this theme might be showing up in our lives. These practices help to cultivate a stronger and more engaged connection to our intuitive faculties.
- At the end, I pass the “talking stick” to anyone who wants to speak. Ask questions, share your experience or just be a friendly ear for others.
- No one is required to perform for the group. Many folks keep their audio on mute for a more private experience.
- In order to maintain a sense of trust in the group, everyone is expected to participate in the practices (as opposed to just watching from the sidelines).
- None of this is formal nor is my approach dogmatic. As a lifelong storyteller I’m guided first and foremost by a playful and committed curiosity.
- I launched these gatherings just after quarantine in the spring of 2020 and we’ve been going strong ever since. Most folks donate $10 to 25, whatever is financially comfortable. (Venmo/Paypal link included with registration.)
Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation.Wendell Berry
Every full moon ⚬ Donation-based ⚬ Zoom
New Moon Gathering
Unlike the more private experience of the full moon gathering, the NEW Moon Gathering is all about group sharing. If you’re looking to commune with fellow seekers, this gathering is for you. The registration link is included in the monthly museletter.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 75 minutes online via Zoom at 6PM PST on the night of the new moon.
- Each gathering is self-contained. Come to one or many.
- After a brief, guided meditation, we go around the circle with check-ins then I pull some tarot which becomes a springboard for group discussion. We set our intentions on the new moon and we examine our successes and setbacks from the previous cycle.
- This is a safe and confidential space for group sharing. Advice is not given unless asked for.
- No fee for this gathering, just an open heart.
With all the change and uncertainty in the world, communing with others in a caring, ritualized space like this is essential for seeing, naming and processing our fears and awakenings. Both of these gatherings are a supportive space to face the present moment exactly as we are, so that we can better envision and build the future we all deserve.
Every new moon ● No fee ● Zoom