New Moon Gathering
Unlike the more private experience of the full moon gathering, the NEW Moon Gathering is all about group sharing. If you’re looking to commune with fellow seekers, this gathering is for you. The registration link is included in the monthly museletter.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 75 minutes online via Zoom at 6PM PST on the night of the new moon.
- Each gathering is self-contained. Come to one or many.
- After a brief, guided meditation, we go around the circle with check-ins then I pull some tarot which becomes a springboard for group discussion. We set our intentions on the new moon and we examine our successes and setbacks from the previous cycle.
- This is a safe and confidential space for group sharing. Advice is not given unless asked for.
- No fee for this gathering, just an open heart.
With all the change and uncertainty in the world, communing with others in a caring, ritualized space like this is essential for seeing, naming and processing our fears and awakenings. Both of these gatherings are a supportive space to face the present moment exactly as we are, so that we can better envision and build the future we all deserve.
Every new moon ● No fee ● Zoom