New Moon Gathering
Unlike the more private experience of the full moon gathering, the NEW Moon Gathering is all about group sharing. If you’re looking to commune with fellow seekers, this gathering is for you. The registration link is included in the monthly museletter.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 75 minutes online via Zoom at 6PM PST on the night of the new moon.
- Each gathering is self-contained. Come to one or many.
- After a brief, guided meditation, we go around the circle with check-ins and then I pull some tarot which becomes a springboard for group discussion. We share the feelings and insights that the card’s imagery evokes and we use this guidance to set our new moon intentions.
- This is a safe and confidential space for group sharing. Advice is not given unless asked for.
- A small donation of $5 to 10 allows me to keep these circles going.
With all the change and uncertainty in the world, communing with others in a caring, intentional space like this is critical for naming and processing our fears and our awakenings. Both of these gatherings are a supportive space to face the present moment exactly as we are, so that we are better equipped to build the future we all long for.
75 min ● Donation based ● Zoom