Full Moon Gathering
Creative embodiment, meditation, ritual, storytelling, journaling and more, the Full Moon Gathering is a safe and intentional space to re-enchant our lives and reawaken to the magic and power within. The registration link is included in the monthly museletter.
What to expect:
- Each gathering is approximately 60 minutes online via Zoom at 6PM PST on the night of the full moon.
- Come to one or many, each gathering is unique and self-contained.
- In the beginning, I speak on the myths, symbols and stories associated with the month’s theme and lead us through a series of meditations, journaling prompts and visualizations to explore how this theme might be showing up in our lives. These practices help to cultivate a stronger and more engaged connection to our intuitive faculties.
- At the end, I pass the “talking stick” to anyone who wants to speak. Ask questions, share your experience or just be a friendly ear for others.
- No one is required to perform for the group. Many folks keep their audio on mute for a more private experience.
- In order to maintain a sense of trust in the group, everyone is expected to participate in the practices (as opposed to just watching from the sidelines).
- None of this is formal nor is my approach dogmatic. As a lifelong storyteller I’m guided first and foremost by a playful and committed curiosity.
- I launched these gatherings just after quarantine in the spring of 2020 and we’ve been going strong ever since. Most folks donate $10 to 25, whatever is financially comfortable. (Venmo/Paypal link included with registration.)
1 hour ⚬ Donation-based ⚬ Zoom
Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation.Wendell Berry